Co-founder and Director of Studies
Jane Pettigrew is one of the best-known and most highly respected professionals in the tea world. She has worked as a writer and educator for over 35 years and is tirelessly committed to sharing her knowledge of tea and improving the standards of tea service. She teaches tea masterclasses all over the world and has written 17 books on tea.
In 2014 she was voted Best Tea Educator at World Tea Awards, World Tea Expo, and in January 2016 was awarded the British Empire Medal for services to Tea Production and Tea History in the UK’s New Year Honours list.
Jane’s latest book, Jane Pettigrew’s World of Tea was awarded Best New Product (Publications and Books category) at World Tea Expo 2018 and Best Tea Publication at World Tea Awards, World Tea Expo 2019.
Jane’s titles and awards
- Recipient of The British Empire Medal 2016 for her work in the tea industry
- Best Tea Educator, World Tea Awards, 2014
- Best Tea Personality, World Tea Awards, 2015
- Best Tea Health Advocate, World Tea Awards, 2015
- Best Tea Health Advocate, World Tea Awards, 2016
- Contributing Editor, TeaTime Magazine
- UK Tea Academy, Director of Studies
Design For Tea: Tea Wares from the Dragon Court to Afternoon Tea
Published by The History Press